OHHH DEAR

nighters
smile.png
uh oh... did this just become a goodnight thread? omg dont even speak of such things ! bad shmoo *slap face*

thumbsup.gif
I love the library I use. Its across the state line in Ga. Earlier this year I was there and had my dog named mouse dog with me and a terrible storm toting a tornado with it came up. I went to leave and the librarians said to stay until the storm passed and I said I couldn't because I had my dog with me. They said bring the dog in. Now that was cool!

isn't that what significant others are for?

you can see if he has any blemishes and pick at em...on his face, his back...whatever....

or you can throw popcorn at him while he watches tv...till he pays you attention.

or you could do something productive...go through your clothes and get rid of the ones you don't wear...

or you could file your nails....and then your kittys nails....

me,
g

You guys are funny!!!

Public Library - yes. Good selection - NO. We are still considered rural and the main library that does have good selection is an hour away.

I already did the blemish thing g.

Quote:
I have two words for you....

InterLibrary Loan.

My local library is about the size of my kitchen. I search other libraries in the system and in the state on-line, order them up, and they bring them to my branch. I even get an handy e-mail telling me to come and get it. See if your system has that. I'm so bad that I have my library card number memorized from using the ILL so much. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom