Pics

Sally Sunshine

cattywampus
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Aug 23, 2012
PA
MudManMIKEKING_450x3001.jpg

This year has been absolutely CRAZY WET!

I have NEVER had such
:sick disgusting, nasty, sloppy, mucky, revolting, offensive, unpleasant, filthy, nauseatin, stinking, repelling, repugnant, VILE, gross, DETESTABLE, sickening, SKANKY, wicked,
EVIL, atrocious, awful, odious, ghastly and did I mention FOUL? RUNS AND BACK YARD IN MY LIFE!!

:barnie
The water is still standing in puddles even in the driveway stones!!! My dogs have my house a mess, not only the wet slop its when it dries it turns into dust and dust is covering EVERYTHING! I swear my vaccume is going to start sneezing its so dang dusty.

Imma bit MUDDDDDD STRESSED right now, anyone else?
april-fools-day-jokes.gif

I have ag limed and limed the runs and the rain just keeps rainin! I have added skids just to walk on! I give up, Imma sell or give away every dang thing that has a feather here!! I swear I am!!!

I think I need to vent and post a few mud jokes just to make myself feel better.....
the stench, well I am still trying to forget about the stench!!!

201602_0038_ahdge_sm.jpg

39366011cecgg_sm.jpg

This, yes this right here is how I feel in some of the quarries I work out of. Blech

I feel your pain. How long does your monsoon season last? We should be switching from torrential downpours once a day to brief showers soon, but who knows in Colorado?

You need some muck boots, the shiny black ones of my youth are now cute colors and designs and not expensive online!

Back
Top Bottom