OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Ohioan here
smile.png
. Brady Lake, right outside of Kent
big_smile.png
!

Anyone looking for show potiental Silkies close to Amelia Ohio, it has got too hot to ship PU only NPIP certifed, if so PM me. I am still not able to post pics, on BYC but can thru an email.

I have a Buckeye hen that I would like to sell. She is 2 years old, and while I like the breed I get quite annoyed at their broodiness. I have a pair of them left from the eggs I bought from Buckeye Dave (www.buckeyedave.com) and I am going to keep one and sell the other so I only have to deal with one broody hen at a time. If you are looking for a broody hen to sit on fertile eggs this is it! I am asking $10. She is missing some head feathers from tussling with the other birds in the nest box(she does not peck at me when I move her), but she is a healthy, pretty bird, and would probably make a good mother. Here is a pic (she is missing some head feathers now):

buckeye.jpg

Quote:
Heya! Your definitely pretty close to me! We drove through there on the way home with them last night
smile.png

frow.gif

there's a small flock of us 'round these parts!!!
big_smile.png

I'm in Cleveland, not more than 5 miles from downtown. I'm keeping 6 of 13, so in a few weeks I'm going to have some cochin and bantam cochins cocks and maybe some bantam ladies that will need new homes.

Hi, I'm located in Hillsboro OH, and I have some young cochin bantams for sale. Mostly roosters, 3 black, 2 partridge and then 2 buff hens. I also have a rooster that was added to the chick order that may be a buff cochin cross or may actually be another breed, his body is slimmer and his tail is starting to develop dark feathers. I would like to see these guys and girls find good homes soon, I am keeping a trio of each color and don't have the space to keep them all. I will also have some mottled soon, not sure yet on sex, will be keeping a trio of them also and getting rid of the rest. If you have any interest give me a call or email and I'm sure we can work out a fair price. 937-393-1462 or [email protected] ask for Wanda Thanks

Hello! I am trying to find someone that will help me with dubbing my sons 2 year old OEGB rooster. We just got him and I have NEVER dubbed before. We are new to this. He wants to take him to fair in August and also to two shows after. One in October and one in November. Any help really appreciated! I posted in the OEGB thread as well. We live near Canton, Ohio. Willing to travel some.

63086_oegb_rooster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom