OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Two Svart Hona-Bantam cross cockerels and a black bantam cockerel for Free Rehoming. The last photo shows the two Svart Hona-Bantam roosters next to an young Isabel Orpington cockerel and is for SCALE PURPOSES ONLY. They are funny to listen to when they crow, especially the smallest one. I just have too many roosters. I've had them up on Craigslist but the only people who have replied want to butcher them, which I don't have a problem with but these cockerels are just too small.

They are penned and ready to be picked up any day. Take just one, two or all three.

Geneva, OH 44041, about an hour northeast of Cleveland.

IMG_0639.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

Last edited:
Two Svart Hona-Bantam cross cockerels and a black bantam cockerel for Free Rehoming. The last photo shows the two Svart Hona-Bantam roosters next to an young Isabel Orpington cockerel and is for SCALE PURPOSES ONLY. They are funny to listen to when they crow, especially the smallest one. I just have too many roosters. I've had them up on Craigslist but the only people who have replied want to butcher them, which I don't have a problem with but these cockerels are just too small.

They are penned and ready to be picked up any day. Take just one, two or all three.

Geneva, OH 44041, about an hour northeast of Cleveland.

View attachment 1372531

View attachment 1372532
Pictures won’t come up....

And again...any NEOH chicken people want to work with me on run design? I have a few ideas. Also, what do you do in the winter when the snow is two feet deep? I'm thinking about moving mine closer to the house and giving them a smaller run for those months.
In winter, I put up corrugated clear plastic patio roof panels wherever the hardware cloth is on their coop/run. It keeps rain and snow and wind out. The panels stop short of the top of the hardware cloth, which is protected by the roof overhang, so there is plenty of ventilation. Works a charm.

20180501_192532.jpg
sweet little cockerel, 4 weeks old, in need of a good home. Purchased thinking he was a she. He was also listed as a barred rock but others here have said he looks more like an Asian Black. I'd like to see him go to a good home, he's very sweet and will gladly sit on your shoulder all day if you'd let him.

In Perry, Lake County

I am collecting eggs for a late may early June hatch of buckeyes .let me know if anyone is interested in buckeye chicks. Local pickup only. Near Ada Ohio 45810.

Back
Top Bottom