OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

We had to say goodbye to our 11 year old dog which made this beautiful day not so beautiful. Now its back to driving the bus. I hope that you enjoy all of this beautiful sunshine. I love driving in it. It's so much better than bad weather.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss...prayers and condolences go out to you. Our dogs are not just pets, but are a part of our families, so I know how difficult it must be. We had to say goodbye to our 18 year old chow chow not too long ago and it still tears us apart.

We had to say goodbye to our 11 year old dog which made this beautiful day not so beautiful. Now its back to driving the bus. I hope that you enjoy all of this beautiful sunshine. I love driving in it. It's so much better than bad weather.
Sorry for your loss, that's tough

I am so sorry to hear about your loss...prayers and condolences go out to you. Our dogs are not just pets, but are a part of our families, so I know how difficult it must be. We had to say goodbye to our 18 year old chow chow not too long ago and it still tears us apart.
Thank you and I am so sorry that you lost your Chow Chow dog. You are so right, pets are part of our family. Toby was a very special dog as he was so attentive to my Son that has a brain tumor and they both loved each other so much. We still have our little Chihuahua and hopefully she can help ease the pain as she seems to know that something is the family is no longer with us. She is trying to console my Son which is so sweet of her.

We were in a tornado watch until midnight but they all stayed south, thank God
Same here, though we had them both to the south and to the north.
We heard our sirens most of the night with a lot of hail waking us up too but were missed fortunately too. Around Indian Lake got hit hard. I pray that the people there are all alright.
Yeah, we were watching the aftermath of Lakeview on the news late last night. I heard one also headed for Urbana, but didn't hear anything about that. And Wapakoneta, I heard it was a half mile wide up there.

Back
Top Bottom