OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I'm probably in the minority but I love the snow (not the ice), shorter days=time to stay inside, except for the crittur care of course...but March 1 I WANT SPRING!
I know..might be asking too much, but it is Ohio...wait 10 minutes and it will change. I hate this grey, damp, cold, rainy weather--on the verge of flooding again, praying the sump pumps (yes, pumps) keep running and power doesn't go out...but it sure is nice to see the crocuses and daffodils popping 2-3" out of the ground--there is hope! It sure has been a long winter, and we didn't get it nearly as bad as you folks further north.

I am getting ready to put some eggs in the incubator in a few weeks and I would like to find some buff orpington eggs to throw in there as well. Does anyone local have any they could ship? I could also pick up if you are not far- I am in NW Delaware County right between Delaware, Marsyville and Marion.

agree.gif

Quote:
Meyer Hatchery in Polk, Ohio has Buff Orpington eggs. (Link goes to the ordering page for them.)

I am in Columbus and I *really* want two Buff Orpington pullets to add to my flock--but I need them already started. Let me know if you'd like to work something out.

Dawn

Quote:
Meyer Hatchery in Polk, Ohio has Buff Orpington eggs. (Link goes to the ordering page for them.)

I am in Columbus and I *really* want two Buff Orpington pullets to add to my flock--but I need them already started. Let me know if you'd like to work something out.

Dawn

I will do that Dawn! I always sell the extra chicks that I hatch out.

Hi Everyone! I introduced myself in the intro section a while ago and someone posted a link to this thread. Glad to see that there are lots of fellow Ohioans around here! We live in a small township in Trumbull County.

We're expecting our meat birds (Freedom Rangers) to arrive the end of April. Then we will be picking up our layers/pullets in early May. We originally ordered 3 EE, 3 Black Australorp, 3 Welsummer, 3 Speckled Sussex, 2 SL Wyandotte, and 1 GL Wyandotte. Then I decided I wanted a few white egg layers, so I added 2 Ancona and a Brown Leghorn. Uhoh....dh says that is the limit for the coop he is building me. LOL This is our first time with chickens, but we'll have lots of help and advice from all of you and the several chicken owner friends that we have. Looking forward to getting to know you all better!!

Back
Top Bottom