OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

i am in marion county,between waldo marion and cardington,10 barred rock pullets,10 white rock pullets and 1 roo,came from larue ridgeway,loving this. chickens rock but black labs rule

Hi all,

I live in Cardington, in Morrow county. It's pretty much smack dab in the middle of the state!!
I homeschool my three kids and this is our first year raising chickens. We got 3 Golden Comets and 3 Barred Rock from Ridgeway Hatchery this March and I recently bought a Delaware and an Americana from Amy.
We are in the process of building our coop...I'll post pics when it's done.
I am interested in raising broilers next year...looking for a good processor in the area...not to sure the hubby could handle helping me with that chore!!!
I'm also researching dairy goats and hoping to have a few by next spring!!

Deborah

welcome-byc.gif
!!

Quote:
Wow, that makes 2 of us from Wyandot County!
woot.gif
....HELLO from Upper Sandusky!

I'm a new chicken owner, too. Got some barred rocks and a RIR...and looking for some more.... buff orps, partridge rocks, Delawares or maybe Buckeyes.

I just built a coop and am already planning for expansion!

Anyone looking for Buckeyes, PM Buckeyedave! He's in the Buckeye biz, and since he's local to me, I'm pointing inquiries his way. And tell him to PM me if he wants me to cut it out
duc.gif

I am in Canton, OH and am truly bitten by the chicken bug. I am out of control (well I'd like to be but my hubby keeps me grounded). I'd buy every breed of chicken possible if I could. Anyone near Canton? I talked to one already.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom