OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Now I have to wait for it to warm up unless T.S gets some in soon.
I was just in ours today and they said they were getting them in the 19th or 20th of this month. They had the whole setup for them and I was surprised they were getting them so early so you might want to check with yours. Our Rural King has them year round but not always the ducklings. I bought two Khaki Campbells in February a year ago and they were both fine from there.

I was just in ours today and they said they were getting them in the 19th or 20th of this month. They had the whole setup for them and I was surprised they were getting them so early so you might want to check with yours. Our Rural King has them year round but not always the ducklings. I bought two Khaki Campbells in February a year ago and they were both fine from there.
Last year after Easter our manager was selling Rouen for 2 dollars a piece because he could not get rid of them and they had gotten too big. I didn't want anymore Rouen as I have two older ones now and wanted smaller ducks this time. That was a real deal though and he wasn't even going to make me buy 6, just 2 if I wanted to.

I thought maybe I would incubate the four eggs she laid but it was a no go. I retrieved the eggs and last night they froze and cracked.
So sorry to hear this. Hopefully you can get some babies soon from TSC. I am getting my Call Ducklings pinioned with them being shipped from Metzer March 25th when I am on Spring Break. Work has been hectic and I need something to make me smile more. Ducklings always work for me.

Back
Top Bottom