OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

If you didn't mind spending more money you could always order from Metzer. Their Call Ducks were pricey but the Rouen Ducklings are selling for $8.68 for males and $16.00 for females. If you order 10 or more it is free shipping. I just got their magazine that had their prices on the ducks and geese in it. That is why I ordered the Call Ducklings. I wanted the color I wanted even though they will be unsexed but at least pinioned hopefully. They forgot to do my Mallards a few years back but promised this time it would get done. I can do it myself if needed. If you are a gambler Mark straight run are $11.32 a piece.

Such a bright and sunny day today! Can't believe the recent rollercoaster ride, with the weather, but we should be back in the 50s by Tuesday. Hope everyone has a most blessed day...
You too Knobby. We still have plenty of snow on the ground and it is cold but the warmer weather is on the way. It was only 13 degrees F when I left for Church this morning. I will be happy to see warmer days for sure.

You too Knobby. We still have plenty of snow on the ground and it is cold but the warmer weather is on the way. It was only 13 degrees F when I left for Church this morning. I will be happy to see warmer days for sure.
Yeah, the snow on the ground, here, is making it much more brighter. Its pretty, but I can get used to it being gone already.

Back
Top Bottom