Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

Hi all,
We already contacted breeders of what we wanted and they are more than helpful and willing to bring birds to shows for you.
Just an idea if you know what you want, research it, contact breeders, that way you get exactly what your looking for and don't miss the boat if it was there and sold before you get there etc.

The only thing we have here we might take to sell would be our black orpington roo and blue orpington hen, I only have those 2 and trying to find a pen to seperate them, save eggs to hatch from one hen is a pain. So I thought we might take them.

Its gona be sooo fun!!!!!!!
Hope everyone enjoys, it was awesome last year!
Take care,
Angela

I'm attending on Saturday for the first time.

I'm looking for a Gold Laced Wyandotte roo for breeding.
I'd also love to find a trio of Partridge Rock or Barnevelder

It is possible that I could bring a pair of Bourbon Red turkey around 3 months old.
I also have a pair of BLR Wyandottes in splash coloring that are also around 3 months old.
I'll only bring these if a sale/swap is a sure thing.
smile.png

Hey cool! This is really neat, I hope I don't kill this thread by posting
big_smile.png

I need:
A show quality/breeder quality bantam cochin rooster or pair. Preferably blue or black mottled, or blue, black, or splash. I can't seem to find a good list of breeders for bantam cochins anywhere
sad.png

Maybe looking for (Breeder to Show Quality):
Blue or Splash or White Silkie Girls
Maybe a pair of Splash Ameraucanas or a splash Ameraucana girl or two ( I know splash isn't "approved", but I'd like to breed them to my blacks to get blue.

I don't have anything to bring...

can bring if some one is interested must be interested or im not bringing them:
Call Ducks in
Pastel Drake/ Blue fawn hen pet quality $30
2 white drakes from show stock- breeder quality $25 each or both for $40

Cochins
Serama cockerel to young to tell type but has good type for age may keep but if anyone is interested let me know and I will think about it!

Faverolle LF
2 Cockerels out of show stock $15 each
1 pair of show quality Faverolles LF $50

Looking for...
SQ black cochin hens or pullets
SQ or good lined call ducks
Sq Silkies Buff and BBS need a rooster in both!
Seramas

I will not be bringing these birds unless you are surtainly interested can email or PM pictures! I will not have the extra room to take up and bring back!

Last edited:
Looking for:
Good quality Call ducks
Muscovy hen any color
Apricot Wood ducks
Narragansett and Royal Palm Turkeys
Mottled Japs
Silkie Hens any color or quality
Frizzled Polish

Most likely more will be added as I think of them
big_smile.png

Back