Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

Wanted:

SQ LF Light Brahma Pair or Trio

SQ LF Buff Cochins would like aprox 4-5 Roos and a Dozen pullets/hens

SQ LF Barnevelder

Will be going on Saturday Only.

Last edited:
I bought and hatched black lavender split cochin bantams for my start with lavender (Thank you Pampered Poultry), however I have 3 chicks that will be solid black and they born on Saturday the 24th and are inside our home and healthy happy fluffy butts!!!! I also have 2 or 3 grayish silkie's that are about 3 weeks old, that I could part with, we live close to Columbus and will be attending the show, Please pm me if your interested in any, They are all on Medicated chick started and CUTE! All would make GREAT PETS
See
bantam cochin (Could carry the Lavender gene)
25749_8_chicks_023.jpg

silkie
25749_october_015.jpg

Last edited:
Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
It is open Fri so exhibitors can coop their birds......the sale area is also open.

So is it better to go on friday if you want to get the good stuff?​

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
It is open Fri so exhibitors can coop their birds......the sale area is also open.

Its only open friday to exhibitors not to the public. I just read the rules on their site.​

Quote:

Its only open friday to exhibitors not to the public. I just read the rules on their site.

you are right......I guess the exhibitors would have the advantage.

where can i find info on the times and address on the show will be my first time going and dont know anything about the event. thanks

Back
Top Bottom