Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

Quote:
Hey , My daughter and I are going for our first time too. Her nick is Crazy Chicken Fever. Please anyone come and introduce yourself. I will have on a jean jacket that on the back says "HARD ROCK CAFE LAS VEGAS" dont be shy either. Come join us in this great adventure. Would love to meet up with a bunch of BYC folks!! Also if anyone in Michigan/Toledo needs birds brought home, as you cannot go...just ask...I can bring them to Lapeer county for you. I have plenty of room as we are taking a bunch of XLarge airline crates, tarps to wrap around them and ratchet straps so they wont get any wind/cold on them.

PM me with your number and I dont mind in the least bringing home other birds but my own.

Last edited:
Great!! We will try to find you Ooopsie, I will look for the Hard Rock Cafe Jacket.
cool.png

We might, or might not, have a 6 year old in tow. He will probably want to come along, but not sure if it will keep his interest.

See you soon! Getting excited!

I got my "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" hooded brown sweatshirt yesterday, so I'll be wearing it. I'll be the one, probably alone, looking obsessed. PLEASE! don't hesitate to interrupt me. If you don't, I could end up going through the day and never find or meet anybody. I get so into the chickens, or a display or whatever that I miss everything and everybody else.
That kind of happened at the swap this fall. I tried to find Jen a couple of times and never did, but the rest of the time I was just into the birds and had total tunnel vision. I may not always look like it, but I really DO want to say hello.
frow.gif

Does anyone no the layout of the place and we could have a meeting
point around noon or something? I would think that there would be hundreds
of people there and the chance of us finding any BYCers might be hard???
Well besides the people with the BYC shirts on.
lilcrow I didn't meet very many people at the meet because I was also
"in the zone" of looking at all the stuff. I didn't even think to go around
and intruduce myself. Duuuuuuuuuuhhh! LOL!

I know pathfinder will be mostly at the dutch bantam booth. except at 11 there is a buckeye club meeting. She has welcomed everyone to come by there.

Quote:
Here is a floorplan of the show hall.
http://www.ohiostatefair.com/oec/imagesOEC/floor_voinovich.pdf

All of the meeting rooms are occupied all day. None of those are available. A good place to gather may be the south end of the annex room. That is the south end of the food concession area. To the left as you come into the building through the main enterance.
There is a large room (not shown on floor plan) on the second floor that may or may not be available. I do not recall if that room is available in our rental agreement but I will find out and see what can be done. There won't be chairs in that room in any event.
A possible alternative with seating is the staduim seating (500+ seats) on the mezanine overlooking the show hall. That location affords a great view of the show hall which shouldn't be missed in any event.

Mrs. Turbo :

wish we could make it.......had a great time last year.
sad.png

Me too...but there's Iowa! I honestly considered going to Ohio but I'd be breaking my neck trying to get there after work...
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom