Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

Quote:
Ditto

So, how much for them? LOL
lol.png

Hey all! I just wanted to say that I lived in Cowtown for quite some time, in the campus area, Worthington, Vic Villiage, and even German Villiage. The fairgrounds is in no way in the bad part of town. Old Towne East has a couple of streets that I lovingly refer to as the "shooting gallery", and I wouldn't walk down Parsons at night, but where you are going to be is fine. Some of the houses around there will look a bit trashy, but that's what happens when a bunch of 19-year-olds start living on their own in college. Everyone should be fine, and I wanna go out dancing!

I dont think McD unless some want to walk....I dont think everyone is going to want to pay parking twice, if they dont have a weekend pass to drive there.

How about we all bring lunches and have an indoor picnic. We could meet up at 12:30 or so at the feed court, or by the sales pens since that's where most of us will be, lol.

Kelly and I can make a big BYC poster and wave it around....... Then we can pass out "Hello My Name is..." stickers.

Awww... Thank you guys for the nice compliments on my girls. I love them , but just have way too many breeds I want to focus on, plus most my pens are two stories (with out ramps, to help keep out predators) so these girls are at a disadvantage here. I'm going to try and get photos of the other two tonight!
Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom