Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

well, I was just told Monday that my hubbys family is having Thanksgiving this saturday at MY HOUSE! I want to meet up, but I might not be able to do I know have to prepare a turky, patatoes, rolls, set up ect ect. I will try but I will deffinately be their early in the morning!!! I will have a sleepy hubby (works second and mornings are not for him) a 4yr old boy, 9 yr old boy, and hubby will be pushing a brown and pink stroller with Miss Kylee Addison inside!!!!! Hope to meet a few fellow addicts!!!!

Ill be there with a BYC poster and some extra chips!
I just hope there is not some exciting event at the same time. Like Serama judging...Im going to have to watch that.

Here is my cell if anyone wants to find out what is going on if you cant find anyone from BYC on Saturday.
859-576-7913
~Jessi

Someone should bring some big stickers to put our names on........

You would have to take both as I only have the two now and I can't have just one lonely chick.It wouldn't be happy
sad.png

Quote:
No I believe that it is at noon. Look for the lady with the poster!!

Last edited:
I am looking for Ameraucana's Easter Eggers, Barr Rock Rooster, Black Maran Roo and Golden Laced Wyandotte Roo for Breeding, maybe more I will be there Saturday ONLY.

Hi I am new to the list. I live in Chillicothe, Ohio and will be selling many different breeds of fertile eggs and baby chicks in the spring. I have French Black Copper Marans, French Wheatens, French White Marans, Welsummers, Buckeyes, Golden Buff Orpingtons, Road Island Reds, Barr Rocks, Silver Laced Wyandottes and Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. Please email me for info. Plus we have over 60 hens laying brown eggs and planning on adding other colors as well.

Back
Top Bottom