Ohio National-Who's going?

Quote:
Just a question, are you showing? If you are not, I was told you can't bring birds to sell. I was going to bring a D'Uccle to sell and was told according to the rules only exhibitors can sell. Just a bit of info.

Quote:
Just a question, are you showing? If you are not, I was told you can't bring birds to sell. I was going to bring a D'Uccle to sell and was told according to the rules only exhibitors can sell. Just a bit of info.

You can arrange ahead of time, if somebody wants to purchase one of your chickens, and then just keep it in your truck, and meet your buyer/seller in the parking lot. Lots of people do that.

Quote:

You can arrange ahead of time, if somebody wants to purchase one of your chickens, and then just keep it in your truck, and meet your buyer/seller in the parking lot. Lots of people do that.

Happens a lot!! Am picking up that way!!

All of my family lives in Columbus so I have a pit stop for that
wink.png

I'm going to be looking for Marans eggs and more D'Uccle eggs. I would love to know how many are showing D'Uccles this year?

I will be coming in on Friday. My daughter will be showing splash silkies, frizzled seramas, and snowy call ducks. She is registered in the open class also. We have only done county fairs so really excited to see if our hardwork will pay off! We will be bringing frizzled seramas, blue silkie cockeral, splash silkie cockeral, to sell if anyone is interested! I also have smooth serama cockerals. I might match up smooth pullets with the frizzled boys for pairs! Now the hard task of picking out splash pullets to show and then bathing everything. So excited!!!
smile.png
tongue.png
!!!

I have a trio of bantam EE's I will bring if paid for in advance. About 9 months old, the black pullet lays a pretty blue egg and the brown pullet lays a speckled egg. $25 for the trio.
Also looking for a few wheaten or blue wheaten Marans and a nice partridge or blue partridge silkie cockerel. The Buff Brahma cockerels in my earlier post are sold pending payment.

5840_ees.jpg

blue eggs with Welsummer eggs in back for comparison
5840_blueggs.jpg

Cindy

Back
Top Bottom