OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
Quote:
do you have any pictures of the parents?????

sorry no

Can you take some so we can seeeeeeeeee??
big_smile.png

Or were are you in Ohio and I could come look maybe??

Last edited:
I am selling my serama flock if anyone is interested. I have smooth and frizzle, adults and babies!!
To hot to ship but I am in SW Ohio if anyone would be interested.

Anyone know where to get Guineas in the Circleville, OH area 43113 (30 miles South of Columbus)?

Meyers (who I love to deal with in general) order their guineas from an outside source, and their minimum order for them is 30 I believe... I called because I hoped I could go pick up a smaller order, but they just call the order in to another place and THEY ship em out so I couldn't get a smaller order. ...I WOULD go through them anyway since I know they'd support an order with their great customer service, but I just can't have that many!!! I'm about to order from a place in Mississippi called "Southern Farm Hatchery". They have a minimum order of 15 which will be ok for me. I'd probably want a few less than that, but I can manage 15 and we'll see how things go. I called and talked to a fellow there, and he seemed like good people. He wasn't willing to ship in the heat, seemed cautious in a good way which I liked. ( Maybe Nifty should contact him about doing some advertising here? )

Anyway, here's the link to their site, hope it helps! http://www.southernfarmhatchery.com/Guineas.php

Well, i'm not sure how or why i never posted here--although I did subscribe?! oops
he.gif

Hi all!
frow.gif
Fellow O-H-I-O buckeye here all the way up in Northeast Ohio in freezing Geauga county--think SNOWBELT! BRRR!

anyway, have lots here on the farm...BBS Amer, BCM, Bantam russian orloff's, Mille Flur, peafowl, RGP and a few other assorted ducks, a potbellied pig and a pygmy goat. quite the menagerie here!

have four yearling peafowl for sale, three boys (india blue split white, pied and purple blackshoulder) and an india blue split to white hen. Also have three blackshoulder peachicks for sale, they are about 8 weeks now. I have some mille's left for sale too, about 4 months old now and a few other mixed breed chicks that are about a month old. In the next few weeks I'll have some BBS Amer too, those will be about 6 weeks. Have pics of all but don't want to hijack this thread, just let me know if anyone wants pics.

will talk trades on any/all of these if what you have fits what we need. feel free to PM me anytime!
smile.png
we are planning on going to Mt Hope in September and ohio nationals in Nov.

Replying to bring this back to the top. I am in the Irwin area, close to Marysville, Urbana, etc. I have nothing to trade as of yet but glad to meet other chicken peeps in area.

Back
Top Bottom