OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
Anyone in Ohio have any LF Faverolles? Am looking to add some when my new order of mixed flock chicks come in June.

Hello, I have almost 2 dozen silkie chicks. Not sure on price yet. Half are white and half are buff partridge with pretty barring. Parents have 5 toes, good crests, and great toe feathering. I haven't had a chance to examine each one yet. Would rather sell before the Lucasville show this month.

I have 1 dozen buckeye chicks from Lay line for sale. These chicks were hatched June 8th. Message me if interested for price. These will go quick and we only have a dozen extra. My avatar is a picture of Lay buckeye chicks ;)

Hi!

I'm a total newbie to owning chickens. ( I just got my first batch of chicks about six weeks ago!) I live in Dublin, which is in an area northwest of columbus. Everyone who lives near me thinks it's pretty much insane to even think of owning chickens. Thus, I'm really excited to be able to connect to fellow chicken lovers of Ohio on here.
I think that this thread is a great idea. So, I'll be following it closely. I don't think that I have any chickens that I'll be able to part with at the moment, but for future reference, I own:

5 slw pullets
5 White Orpington pullets
4 Black Aussie pullets
1 Aussie roo
1 partridge Cochin pullet

Welcome to the addictive world of poultry, neighbor! I love just north of Delaware
1f60a.png

Can't believe Dublin allows chickens--that's great!

I'm in Waynesville, just north of Cincinnati. I'm a newbie to chickens but excited to get my own flock. I'm looking for a coop now, hope to have chickens in the next few months. Should I start with baby chicks or older? Any suggestions on breed(s) to start with? I'm looking to start with 4 to 6, with no decision on a roo yet.

Back
Top Bottom