OK, call me crazy...

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
I just ordered another 50 cornishx.
barnie.gif
I wanted to waite untill the weather was nice enough to ship..and that the heat would not slow thier growth. Oh boy....50 more poopers...just what I needed!!! Oh, and they will be here tomorrow!!
ep.gif
I better get thier pen ready.

You're a nut.

lau.gif

Oh man... our 20 are just about ready for butcher, and I am SO ready for them to be gone. They're almost as stinky as the ducks!!!
lol.png

(still working on that fish-thingy...
cool.png
)

oh my gosh! do tell where you ordered them from that you'll get them that quickly? i guess i need to get on ordering mine, was just hoping to find a definite person/place to process them first.

hey crazy!
lol.png

we're expecting 100 red bros this friday and i'll have 100 cornish X coming first part of september.

albeit, i'll have split or sold most of the birds and will only keep 50 total.

25 CornishX shipped today. So tomorrow or Friday. Will be ready for the cookoff on Halloween.
Good luck Michele, you are going to be busy!

I got them from Hoovers Hatchery. Well..I will be getting them tomorrow. They are .90cents a piece...for 50 or more...straight run! Not a bad deal. So....50 + with shipping....$68.30. They said they have plenty left....ready for Wednesday shipping. GO...FAST...CALL THEM!! You KNOW you want MORE MORE MORE!!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom