I apologize if this is a repeat posting...but I couldn't find an answer that I actually understood and want to be sure I am doing the right thing. Now, I have read in a post not to give Corid while feeding medicated feed. Ok, so I am not sure that my flock actually has it, but I seen some bloody poo and decided to buy some 9.6% Corid while getting thier feed today. Now, I didn't see alot and all are acting fine and eating fine, they are almost 10 weeks and I will be switching them to grower feed in the next day or so, as soon as feeder is empty. So, do I treat or not...that is the question. I don't want it to get out of hand, but don't really know if they actually have Cocci. Here I am asking for any input on what I should do....Thanks in advance!!! P/S. if I do need to treat am I right in giving them 1-2 tbls per gallon of water for 5 days...i found that in older post. Once again...Thanks!!!