ok I had to check it out

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by hypnofrogstevie, Mar 27, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I have 3 all toghether. One stop developing around day 17 I guess and the other stopped at day 2 because it was a good membrane but it was yolk. so 3 babies are moving in the membrane and I hope they will come out sometime tonight

2. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Stevie I hope you have 3 bouncing baby ducklings. You've waited so long for them. I just ordered some ducks a couple days ago and they will go into the incubator sometime next week.

3. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I hope your ready for 28 days. I am going to order from gracefulbantams again. 5 where developing so thats real good for shipped eggs. I am going to order a dozen this time [​IMG]

Thank you to.I hope so.they are kicking around. I gave them a nice sized air hole to come out of.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  4. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Am I ready to wait 28 days? No but I will to get my silver appleyard ducklings.

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Those are nexton my list after the move. I am getting pekin and muscovie eggs at the end of this month. boy will that be a fun wait [​IMG]

6. ebonykawai

ebonykawai Chillin' With My Peeps

Steve, do you hear anything yet?

7. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    nope. I still have 3 membranes moving around but none want to come out.

8. ebonykawai

ebonykawai Chillin' With My Peeps

Isn't that so maddening, lol?? It's like..."COME OUT!!!"

9. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    I am only one day 18 with my ducks - this has been along wait just to get to this part - the next few days are going to kill me !!

so how are your babies ?? anything yet??

Julie

10. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Still the same. Just kicking in the membranes. I will seriously cry if they dont hatch. I always wanted to hatch ducks ever since I saw the movie "fly away home" 7 or 8 years ago

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by