ok I had to check it out

Have you had the " father egg talk " about them coming out ?? I talk to mine everytime I turn them - and tell them " now kids you know it is not nice to drive mommy nuts so you will hatch out in timely fashion and during the day so mommy can watch " -- give it a try it might help - heck cant hurt anything as long as no-one is watching LOL
gig.gif

Julie

I was doing some crazy stuff lol. I was chirping, quacking and even bawking like a hen lol. I said "Please babies. dont make daddy wait. I want to show you off online" nope.wont work but i will try your way

Last edited:
That is such a great idea having a serious talk with the eggs. The little NN that hatched for us 5 hours ago starts jabbering everytime we look in the bator. Sweet little thing. I seriously think that she's trying to make sure we know how truly exhausted she is! Too bad the others are taking their sweet time arriving! She needs some playmates!
How are yours doing Steve?
idunno.gif

I would wait it out or candle. mine was a day late and I dont have a candler. I have to pull out the projector in the attic then it will be easier for me where I dont have to open the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom