OK..I think my chick is dying!!!!

Are you sure it's saddled and not just that the cell drew down since it was lock down?
Oh I think it is a draw down..coz later like after 4 hours or so I candled it to see its tiny beak breathing in the air cell which made me happy...so basically the last time when I was candling it was pipping att he same time and I thought I hurt it but no it was pipping...Al's I can't hear anything..why so?..no movement of the egg like rocking no chirping..but I think the chick inside is alive ...

Oh I think it is a draw down..coz later like after 4 hours or so I candled it to see its tiny beak breathing in the air cell which made me happy...so basically the last time when I was candling it was pipping att he same time and I thought I hurt it but no it was pipping...Al's I can't hear anything..why so?..no movement of the egg like rocking no chirping..but I think the chick inside is alive ...
Yay!!! If the chick is pipping I wouldn't worry. I couldn't hear anything peeping with my eggs. Everything told me you could hear them. I could hear it tapping the egg, you have to put the big end to your ear and listen. The chicks get really tired while hatching. Just give the chick some time. Try not to candle it anymore unless it feels necessary. Crossing my fingers for your little chick!

Yay!!! If the chick is pipping I wouldn't worry. I couldn't hear anything peeping with my eggs. Everything told me you could hear them. I could hear it tapping the egg, you have to put the big end to your ear and listen. The chicks get really tired while hatching. Just give the chick some time. Try not to candle it anymore unless it feels necessary. Crossing my fingers for your little chick!
Awwie ok..I'm excited as well..!!

UPDATE- SHE HAS PEEPED THROUGH THE EGG SHELL AND IS CHIRPING NOW!..IT WAS THE ONLY FERTILE EGG OUT OF THE TWO AND ITS HATCHING..IM SO HAPPY RN!

UPDATE- SHE HAS PEEPED THROUGH THE EGG SHELL AND IS CHIRPING NOW!..IT WAS THE ONLY FERTILE EGG OUT OF THE TWO AND ITS HATCHING..IM SO HAPPY RN!
She is a healthy black chick....she hatched 3 hours ago...
P.s ignore the incubator its a homemade incubator...i named it MAHEYA..
Thanks for the support !!!!!
Ignore the incubator..it was a homemade cardboard incubator...View attachment 2432518

Back
Top Bottom