OK! I went ahead and ordered it!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AlienChick, Sep 2, 2011.

1. AlienChick

AlienChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2010
    Glasgow, KY
    I've been putting this off for MONTHS!

Today I ordered a Genesis 1588 Hova-Bator with egg turner and humidity thingie!

Now I need your help to stop me from going crazy hatching everything! [​IMG]

OH HECK! What was I thinking!? . . . You guys can't even stop yourselves! [​IMG]

2. ChicKat

ChicKat Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

You GO girl!!!!! ( alienchick sounds like a girl...sorry if you are a guy--- if so then you GO guy!!)

Happy hatching. Isn't it great when you think it over for awhile and then take the plunge?

3. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Have three of those and love them!!
    Yea you won't get any help from us lol...
    Have fuuuuuunnnn!!!

4. AlienChick

Apr 9, 2010
    Glasgow, KY
    THREE!!! [​IMG]

Oh, NO! Don't tell me that!!!

NOT helping! NOT helping!

5. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

Quote:yeah.... you won't find any help here...

I have 84 quail eggs and 41 muscovy eggs in three different incubators.. so WHY am I still looking at eggs for sale??? [​IMG]

6. AlienChick

Apr 9, 2010
    Glasgow, KY
    Ok, so now I see that I will have to keep a running list of excuses for my dear hubby when he asks me WHY I need more eggs. . .

[​IMG]

7. DixieChickie

DixieChickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    VA
    Humidity thingy?!? I've been eyeballing them on ebay for the last couple days.....do they have a humidity pump for them too?!?! Wuh woh lol

8. ladyride

ladyride Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    East Tn
    This is an enablers site [​IMG] & you are asking for help [​IMG] [​IMG] now that is funny [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Bantam Username

Bantam Username Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2011
    Wiltshire, UK
    I already got it bad and I'm just starting out. My other half said "now you're not to go crazy with chickens okay?" I replied "Don't be silly, of course not!"
    Then I went and bought a second incubator so I could buy more eggs, and I excitedly tell him most days about the progress these little shells have made since yesterday. I can't help it, I have an addictive personality.....at least thats my excuse. [​IMG]

10. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Quote:yeah.... you won't find any help here...

I have 84 quail eggs and 41 muscovy eggs in three different incubators.. so WHY am I still looking at eggs for sale??? [​IMG]

I have two bators full and 2 broodie hens and I'm still looking at eggs for sale two. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by