OK I'm slow but here they are! Triplet Pygmy goats and momma!

Fudgie

Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
North Central Missouri boonies
I saw PDSavage last Saturday at the sale that I bought these little sweeties. I told her I would post the new pictures and have been overloaded with chickie babies. SOO without further ado, meet the trips. The first little grey one is a boy and the other 2 are girls!

15601_ffa_hatched_048.jpg
15601_ffa_hatched_051.jpg

and momma!
15601_ffa_hatched_064.jpg

Last edited:
really everyone NEEDS TO STOP POSTING THESE CUTE CUTE CUTE PICTURES OF BABIES...I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE.....

Very cute....Everyone is soo lucky to have babies right now...I am jealous....We are gonna have to hold off on breeding our animals until later this year..We usually lamb and kid in dec/jan time...

They are adorable! Congrats!

PS No Pygmy there - that doe is of Nigerian breeding
smile.png
. Something tells me that the kids are crosses - maybe Boer, maybe Nubian (something with pendulous ears)... GOT MILK?

Last edited:
Quote:
HA the kudos go to you and the DD then, she said the same thing Helmstead! She said she thought the babies looked Boer to her! Shhhhh we won't tell DH though he will make her rehome them! URGH!
roll.png

Still cute little buggers aren't they! AND YES!! SHE GOT MILK ....loads of it, feeding all 3 but we are pulling the little boy off and bottle feeding it and possibly sell him. We don't need no more boys! Anyone want a cute little bundle of mwaaaaaa goat boy! he has the cutest little bwaaaaa sound.

She is a good momma!

Last edited:
momma looks like she has a cheviot(spell?) face. Atleast the ears do! Soooooooooo cute.
big_smile.png

Quote:
FEED AWAY PLEASE...NO DON'T....WAIT YES KEEP FEEDING....NO STOP NOW....OK IF YOU INSIST FEED AWAY.....
droolin.gif

OK if you insist, these are 2 weeks old now!!! 1st is a Toggenberg, next 2 are Pygmys I think!!!!

15601_baby_goat_006.jpg
15601_new_goats_024.jpg
15601_new_goats_027.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom