Ok, I've done it. Chickens are in the house!

Quote:
lol.png

Ahahaha.....usually it's the other way around

As in me going in their coop? Naw, to small. They'd rather be in the big, roomy house!
wink.png

Haha. We bring our Silkie in every morning to sit a spell while we have coffee. She just sits there and eats Cheerios - has never once pooped. It's as if she knows she needs to mind her manners in the house.

Now there's a idea.... hmm.... *goes to check if we have cherrio's*​

Quote:
Personally I think a "House Chickens Club" is a horrible idea. I really don't think she needs any encouraging. I would also appreciate it if you would refrain from mentioning anything about diapers or chickens that don't poop in the house. No good can come from this type of behavior.
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

If my oldest son sees this I am in trouble! You see, at the last minute he put chicken diapers on the chicken's Christmas list (didn't know chickens could have a Christmas list!). He really wants these chickens to be able to come in, hang out, and watch TV with the family. Just not sure what would happen with the poor dog. I am almost certain that his chicken manners aren't good enough to tolerate being able to leisurely hang out with the ladies. I guess since I sew, that I should make a diaper or 2 just in case someone needs to convalesce at some point...just to be prepared! He convieniently found a free pattern on-line and printed it out "to save me some legwork". Now, lets see....flowers, red bandana, polka dots...
roll.png

I love your pictures. They are beautiful. I bring some of mine in sometimes. Just got done having one that was sick. But she has to go back out now. Or my DH will kill me.
lau.gif
gig.gif
But she does not want to be out. My poor girl.

Quote:
See, see what you've done. It's her. She found it. If the boy sees it I'm done. Man how quickly things change. I'm already outnumbered and the two little kids don't even know about this yet. If you guys only knew how close I am to having an "organic alarm clock" you might be more sympathetic. I suppose it's inevitable now I guess I'll post some pictures after it all falls apart and the chickens have the house. At least I built the coop pretty big, it could be converted pretty easily.

Quote:
I wish I knew how to sew, I would make some diapers too!
lol.png

Maybe she could make some diapers and send them to you. That might hold her off for a little bit at least. I guess she would just get good at making them though and that wouldn't be good either. Oh well.

Quote:
See, see what you've done. It's her. She found it. If the boy sees it I'm done. Man how quickly things change. I'm already outnumbered and the two little kids don't even know about this yet. If you guys only knew how close I am to having an "organic alarm clock" you might be more sympathetic. I suppose it's inevitable now I guess I'll post some pictures after it all falls apart and the chickens have the house. At least I built the coop pretty big, it could be converted pretty easily.

I feel guilty now.
hide.gif
I'm a criminal! I've promoted.... *gasps for breath* house chickens.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom