ok.....mmmm.....where is the roos penis???

unless they consider grabbing a hen by the neck and pushing her face in the dirt courting behavior

wow -sound like my first prom date...
j/k

So here is my question then, and I am totally serious.. how do you AI them??​

Quote:
Courting behavior??? No one ever told that to my boys, unless they consider grabbing a hen by the neck and pushing her face in the dirt courting behavior!
ep.gif

HA HA HA HA HA!!!
gig.gif
yep, that's my boys too.

ok, Rusty DOES dance first! But not Roy...

Last edited:
you guys kill me i never even thought about it i just knew the babies hatched from the eggs...with roos around....but i did not know how they did it.....thanks for the info and laughs....ronnie:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

Ya know, I always thought those white things were kidneys... It never struck me that I was looking at testes. Wow, chickens got Rocky Mountain Oysters! I'd always wondered about...um, capon-izing the males. I guess it's more accessible than I thought. Always learning something new...

About that duck with the penis as long as its body....EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! Ducks are such moderate lovers too, never loving up a girl more than she would like..... not.

Anyhow, learned something new and had a good laugh.

Quote:
Me too. Do you suppose the oldest rooster grandfathers were injured during the war and their offspring evolved with the deformity. I can't believe my rooster is so horny for a lap dance.

Quote:
Me too. Do you suppose the oldest rooster grandfathers were injured during the war and their offspring evolved with the deformity. I can't believe my rooster is so horny for a lap dance.

I don't get it.........rooster don't have laps
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom