Ok People! Party was today!!! ** LOADS of Horse Pictures** On pg 3!

Awesome!! I am curious how you braided your mare's mane?
tongue.png
I was planning on braiding my mare's mane tomorrow
roll.png

Fantastic!!! I want Heather!! and her mane is fabulous.... she looks a superstar !

The birthday cake ... is awesome....!! looks like everyone had a great time, and it is a fabby theme for a party... LOVE it...

Say
frow.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif
to the birthday girl for me!
hugs.gif
from over the Pond....

I just started with bands at the base of her mane, about 1inch sections or so each all the way down. Then I took each section and split it in half and banded the halves together again all the way down, and continued in each row all the way down her mane. It was quite easy actually!

Quote:
Thank you EC!!!! I will tell her!!! I showed her the birthday thread on Thursday and she was so excited that all these people that don't even know her were so nice!
smile.png

Quote:
Being a friend of the family, I can attest to the facts that both horses are quite gentle and that the birthday girl usually sports a nice, safe purple helmet!

Heather and Pal look great Bec, what a fun time! Wish I'd been there, but oh my, those hooves are wonderful!
love.gif

Quote:
Being a friend of the family, I can attest to the facts that both horses are quite gentle and that the birthday girl usually sports a nice, safe purple helmet!

Heather and Pal look great Bec, what a fun time! Wish I'd been there, but oh my, those hooves are wonderful!
love.gif

Ok I'll relax now!

big_smile.png

It looked like a 6 yr old's dream birthday party!

Ranch- Thanks! They were quite sparkly out there! You could spot Pal a mile away with his golden feet!! No one wanted to ride him because he is so big and tall...lol...so my son and his friend rode around on him the whole time!

And Yes, Heather is a great horse. Her and my daughter have been riding together for over a year now and she is also used for beginner riding lessons for children. She is very level headed and has been a childrens camp and lesson horse for over 10 years. And again yes, my daughter does sport a nice purple helmet, but since today she wanted to walk alone while the other kids were lead around, I let her go.
wink.png

524_sdc10226.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah, it took me a few minutes to get it done, but the outcome was great! She is going to be used in her previous owners wedding in the spring and we will have white ribbons in her hair!

Back
Top Bottom