Ok, Small, quiet, friendly ducks? Do they exist?

In my experience,Pekins are super pets and VERY social! But large. Now I have call ducks a s well,,,and I have to say,I ADORE them! Mine aren't loud at all,,they're super friendly and adorable. I one day (hopefully not any time soon seeing as my other larger breeds are young) I would like to only have call ducks.

Well..From having Ducks for a Very Long Time..Cayugas are what your Looking For :) They are Beautiful with their Black Plumage and Green/Blue/Purple Iridescent Sheen! They are Calm and Quiet and Beautiful Birds..Good mothers and are great foragers..Good for meat and Just great Pets as Well! They are a Multipurpose Duck as I could Say :)

Well..From having Ducks for a Very Long Time..Cayugas are what your Looking For :) They are Beautiful with their Black Plumage and Green/Blue/Purple Iridescent Sheen! They are Calm and Quiet and Beautiful Birds..Good mothers and are great foragers..Good for meat and Just great Pets as Well! They are a Multipurpose Duck as I could Say :)

Cayugas were the first ducks to catch my daughters eyes. They really are beautiful birds.

Back
Top Bottom