Ok so I am insane ! Long Post just need to get it out there.

cheepchicks

Songster
12 Years
May 6, 2007
Indiana
So this last winter a person gave me 4 silkies, One Roo and 3 hens. The hens got eaten :mad:. Well it got close to spring and I decided to order some chicks and the hubby already had some guineas. Well the chicks are 11 weeks old now and doing quite well. ( I think they are mammoth chickens)
lol.png
So then I go and purchase 5 Royal Palm poults 2 weeks old and in the process also pick up 4 new silky chicks. Then I order 3 magpie ducks (due to arrive friday)
roll.png
. Then I sorta panic and posted some of the original chicks for sale. Well, I got an offer for a trade from someone here and we agreed to meet...LOL See I am completely insane....somebody stop me please !

lol.png
I really love it.

Kim

Is that kinda like when you go to the thrift store and drop off a load of junk but then decide to go in "just to look" and leave with a car full of someone elses stuff.... I'm just trying to follow the logic
lol.png

Barg,

Logic is supposed to be a part of this? :eek:

Kstaven,

Just after I bought my turkeys, I was at the feed store buying feed...LOL guess what they had there besides feed....more turkey babies same breed as mine. My husband took one look took me by the arm and ran.....LOL

Kim

When my wife brought home our four chicks(surprise to me)
I cant imagine the look I must have given here... "Oh!.. Well!, uh.. chickens, you have chickens there I see, uh, wow, thats great?"
Anyway, shes been keeping me from picking up a 5th.
I want a buff orp or a golden laced wynd..

You tell me where the logic is. haha

Where are you? I just hatched MORE chicks and can't possibly keep them ALL!
lau.gif
Maybe we should "trade"?

Do you have a bator?
jumpy.gif
Thats when the insanity really begins...

Carole, Carole, Carole.....
You just zero right in on an easy target don't ya girl?
roll.png

You oughta be ashamed...

uhh...btw...where are you lacated? I have some really cute african geese babies that need homes?

big_smile.png

My husband has been the the hunthing stores and guns shops a lot recently. I told him what would happen if he came home with another rifle (he's been teaching me to target shot and wants to get into skeet shooting). When we get a larger place where I can legally keep chickens I am going to pick up a batch of chickens every time I go to the feed store.
lau.gif
lau.gif
He didn't sound very threatened.
th.gif

Stop you?? Kim?? HAHAH!! By the way, I am the one that she is meeting and tradeing. At first it was....I would love a few muscovy ducks....then I told her I have Banty Cochin Frizzles...so, it is now.....Ohhh, I will take a few of those too!
lau.gif
Wondering what else I might have around here to throw in! LOL You REALLY need a bator Kim!
gig.gif
The fun NEVER stops!
See ya Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom