Ok which one of you replaced my mother?

watch out. someone may take your idea and you will see it on a infomercial lol. I want to get an anaconda. my friend was going to give me one for $100 but I want a gila or komodo dragon
big_smile.png
. << wishful thinking but never going to happen

* You otta come down here and work for Wildlife, Stevie. . . OUAT years ago, Mom worked for the Health Dept. & somebody called rptg a Austrailian Frilled Lizard running on 2 legs around a trailer park!! We get stories like that all the time down here-- I could tell you DOZENS!! Boas & Moniters hugging warm car engines, you name it. . . . I've had racers in the house 4 times in the past 14 years. One I had to kill, unfortunately. . . .

Last edited:
Ya my dad was the same way it took him A month to realize I had a ball python in my bedroom when I was in high school after he realized it was in there he wouldn't come in there! I didn't have to clean my bedroom as much!

Last edited:
d.k :

* You otta come down here and work for Wildlife, Stevie. . . OUAT years ago, Mom worked for the Health Dept. & somebody called rptg a Austrailian Frilled Lizard running on 2 legs around a trailer park!! We get stories like that all the time down here-- I could tell you DOZENS!! Boas & Moniters hugging warm car engines, you name it. . . . I've had racers in the house 4 times in the past 14 years. One I had to kill, unfortunately. . . .

I should. I have handled cottonmouths gbwefore and I have a few snake hooks. I also have the # incase I need anti venom​

* Lord willing, I'll never tangle with a venomous snake up close & personal. Have had a couple close calls with coral snakes. One was living under our dog house when I was a kid & killed all my dogs puppies b/f we caught it out. . .

I dont catch them for fun. I only do it when they are endangering lives. I had to help one lady get a cottonmouth out of her house. The area I live in now dont have snakes. I see bears thoug. Would my hook be able to catch them and put them in a bad when they are endangering someone lol

lol. would your anti-anaconda helmet work? or maybe give him a zag-nut bar (great outdoors movie) lol

Back on topic. Well the lady never emailed back so I am going to look for another red tail boa

Last edited:
* Ah- no. The Anti-Anaconda Helmet won't even save you from the anaconda!! It's purpose is merely to prevent the snake from *eating you*, so that your so's will know what happened to you, pretty much. . . . A bear would just, well, start at another place.

Back
Top Bottom