OK who is ready for the conversion?

hit.gif
ya.gif
I am not a GFM or PPM now. I am posting smilies fine!!!

Anyone can post smilies in the forum. We were talking about smilies in our signatures.
wink.png

Ok so another problem I am having can I delete messages permanently? Not just to trash but gone from there too. Also can I just delete one message at a time off a conversation with someone?

I am getting use to it slowly, finding things here and there. However at the old site I had the post number on each page set at 75 for the ease of my carpal tunnel, instead of keep clicking the mouse to the next page often, but I cannot find the post number setting.
barnie.gif
Would like some help on this. Thanks.
smile.png

Don't know if I'm ready, don't know if I like the change...
hmm.png
I preferred the smileys at the top so you could view them. And my computer loads the pages much slower than before. I haven't been on like I usually am. Where do you find your My Page? Oh and my profile picture is now blurry.

Last edited:
hmm.png
I preferred the smileys at the top so you could view them. And my computer loads the pages much slower than before. I haven't been on like I usually am. Where do you find your My Page? Oh and my profile picture is now blurry.

Click on your current avatar and select "Replace Avatar". You can then re-upload the pic from your computer (or wherever it is stored) and use that one. The pics are fuzzy because they were stretched to enlarge.
wink.png
It took me about a minute to fix mine yesterday. Easy peasy.

hmm.png

The old members pages were tough to find, but they are under the learning center section https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/0/Member_Pages

I put a link to my page in my signature. Go to your profile and scroll down if you want to edit your signature.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom