OK who is ready for the conversion?

So far I ain't liking it at all!

Shuts down the Safari browser on my iphone, font size does not work well on the iphone. The old site would fit to page turn my iphone sideways font was just the right size and the thread stayed the correct width. Can't read the font size on my iphone without zooming, then the thread is to wide for the page. I'd explore setting but can't get that far, soon as I select my profile it shuts safari down, and even though I have selected remember me when I reopen the page I have to sign back in. Several times so far. Locked up the XP machine at home-- three times, and now I am on the windows7 machine the pages are loading very slow. VERY SLOW. The XP machine is what I have to work with, regular use of the 7 machine is not an option, it is dedicated to my wife's college education. Unless I can figure this out or maybe the site is still being tuned up, but pretty much I am vertually locked out.

Lord Knows-- I ain't a patient man.

Got to do a indepth search but so far---

where did my uploads go?

I FOUND MY UPLOADS!

Last edited:
I finally got an avatar!
celebrate.gif

So far I ain't liking it at all!

Shuts down the Safari browser on my iphone, font size does not work well on the iphone. The old site would fit to page turn my iphone sideways font was just the right size and the thread stayed the correct width. Can't read the font size on my iphone without zooming, then the thread is to wide for the page. I'd explore setting but can't get that far, soon as I select my profile it shuts safari down, and even though I have selected remember me when I reopen the page I have to sign back in. Several times so far. Locked up the XP machine at home-- three times, and now I am on the windows7 machine the pages are loading very slow. VERY SLOW. The XP machine is what I have to work with, regular use of the 7 machine is not an option, it is dedicated to my wife's college education. Unless I can figure this out or maybe the site is still being tuned up, but pretty much I am vertually locked out.

Lord Knows-- I ain't a patient man.

Got to do a indepth search but so far---

where did my uploads go?

I FOUND MY UPLOADS!

Hi, fellow Apple user... Check out this thread... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/618828/apple-users :)

I can't seem to find out where I should go to change my signature line?

Thank you for any help!

click on your name ( which is in the blue on the right side top)
then click on edit community profile
scroll almost all the way to the bottom and you will see your form signature it says what is there in the grey/ blue and the edit is below that

I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom