OK who is ready for the conversion?

I am still lost and confused and want=dering about bashing my head off the side of the coop because I still can;t find the Edit button and I keep turning up where I didn;t ask to go?????

Oesdog ???????????

Edit button is right beside that little red flag. It looks like a pencil.

Yes someone told me the Edit is hiden in a pencil!!!!! How cruel is that !!!!! I have been looking for a button for hours and it is hidden inside a darn Pencil!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oesdog - WHY???????????????????????? I am going to bed my brain is mush!!!!!!!!!!!

HA I edited - watch - Submit - pencil EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Button No pencil yes , button NO pencil yes, NO button Pencil pencil pencil Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
I cant see all the words in some posts.
Some of the words are off my screen. If I need an updated browser, then I am
out of luck. It is also very SLOW. I may not be on much.
hit.gif

This is the first chance I've had to sign on today. Wow, big changes! Before the switch I'd read/heard that the new site would work best with chrome. I have IE and the pages are loading so sloooow. Feels like I'm using dial up.
ep.gif

I cant see all the words in some posts.
Some of the words are off my screen. If I need an updated browser, then I am
out of luck. It is also very SLOW. I may not be on much.
hit.gif

You need to adjust your Preferences which should fix that issue. I tried to do a screen shot for you to show my own preference settings and the entire post disappears, LOL.

Set them this way:

Quote: Constrain Threads to Constant Width

Yes

There are ways to set almost everything on this site so it works better for you. It takes time to learn it, folks.

Last edited:
I'm loving our new site! It's like standing in the middle of a candy store for me......what do I check out next? how about this one? wonder if this (thread) is a cool one? how much can I pack in my "info" bag today?

Great job site owners! (I'll never be able to keep caught up on all my household chores now......)
wink.png

I'm psyched! I find the home page, graphics and layout really refreshing. It will take some playing around to get to know how to navigate successfully but I'm looking forward to it.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom