Ok, why do you have to use 90% of my auction wording?

revolutionmama

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
CabinInTheWoods
img/smilies/rant.gif" alt="rant" />">http://eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1267079322

Link above, this person has used almost verbatim what my Coronation/Light Sussex auction said a week ago on Eggbid... probably 90 - 95% exact! This doesn't seem right at all. Jeamar please find someone else to steal from. I wrote that to be honest and to represent MY birds and breeding program only! Here is my auction (sorry this is Random Ramblings and getting things off your chest forum right)

barnie.gif
RevolutionMama Ranch auction -

http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1265437611

Do I need to copyright my own auction wording? Guess so, really who does this? This is her second week in a row of using my wording...
What would you do?

Jenn - RevolutionMama Ranch
Coronation Sussex, Light Sussex, Buff Sussex (all standards), Lavender & Black Silkies, French Black Copper Marans, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, Lavender & Black Ameraucana, SQ Indian Runner Ducks- Rare & Standard colors, Silky Ducks, Giant Dewlap Toulouse, Sebastopol Geese in White, Lavender & Blue, French Angora Rabbits

Last edited:
I took a look at both.

That Jean person is a FRAUD! If you look at her feedback, it is negative five. Not good!

Any person that is familiar with Eggbid, you can bet experienced folks would know the differences. If they question, be upfront about your displeasure of Jean person using your ads for selling chicks.

Someone bidding on Jean auction is getting suckered.

yeah... that name is one that people complain about. I don't even eggbid that often, yet, he is so bad I had remembered his name.

I'd spend the money on putting up your own "auction" that simply says what you have said here. People on do what they can get away with... so don't let him!

I think I am going to email her and tell her not to do it again, and that it's not right to take others wording. I worked hard to get my other Sussex lineage for outcross breeding. She obviously can't come up with a proper way to represent her farm or Sussex, and who knows where they came from. I wouldn't trust it.

Back
Top Bottom