OKAY admit it who is on site Christmas Day??

I'm on! But it's been a very Chicken-y Christmas! We finished the coop yesterday. Yea! And half of the presents were chicken-related. We'll be getting some chickens soon, and just can't wait.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'm here. Merry Christmas! Breakfast is in the oven. Everyone is sleeping in I guess. I'm just thankful for the peace and quiet right now. Got my BYC shirt in the mail yesterday, and my sister got me an adorable chicken mug!

We are here too. Drumstick opened his presents and is playing with them.
I'm having my morning coffee.
caf.gif

I let the chickies out in their run and they are happy enjoying the frozen
ground.

I never leave BYC. It's on my phone if I'm away from one of my computers.
I tell people I'm checking email when I'm really ignoring them surfing BYC
on my phone. Gonna be doing a lot of ignoring today.
smile.png

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well everythings, good, for christmas i got

1. awsome boots
2.cloths
3.makeup
4. bed spread and comfortor
5.money
6 goat halter
7. i got 3 goats right after thankginven so that was 4 christmas

8.a chair

I was very surprised to get so many gift, money was tight for a long time so I wasn't expecting much nor did I ask for much.I guess business picked up right before christmas.
My oldest brother got a scope for his 22. so I will be playing with that after we get back from north carolina., im leaving tommorow about 10:00 and wont be back for a week.
I wont have computer acsees up there so i can not talk to my byc, freinds " ensert really mad smiley face" .
well merry christmas yall and hjave a nice new year. drive safe and remember "dont drive drunk".

Merry Christmas To All

Santa came already and we've had a busy morning. Going off to the rest of the family events today. Going to be a long exciting day today. Wishing everyone the best Christmas ever. Soonerdog

A remarkable phone call from a 12-yr old boy to Houston radio station KSBJ FM 89.3. So profound, the station has it posted on their website. Please click below to listen to it. It's short .

Back
Top Bottom