OKAY admit it who is on site Christmas Day??

I'm only online because I had to use the computer to settle a family dispute about what year the big Titanic movie came out, so I thought I'd check BYC while Iwas here.

Hm, that actually sounds MORE pathetic than saying I logged on to check BYC, doesn't it
wink.png

Seasons greetings to all,

Pat, whose chickens were brought yogurt by Santa Claus

It's Christmas morning here. No kids and the wifes in bed. Just me and the dog out here on our various forums. We do a tree and lighs but no presents. We have usually go see a movie on Christmas day.

Me too, guilty!! Presents unwrapped, wrappings strown everywhere, breakfast eaten, chickens fed, eggs collected, ready to go pile up in the bed and watch movies all day, lol!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
smile.png

That's what we get for being on the West Coast......page 5! LOL What's even more pathetic, we get up and come down and pick up the lap top. Before breakfast. Before checking for eggs. Before opening presents.

We are a total lost cause
big_smile.png
Merry Christmas all!!

I think it would have been easier to say who isn't here. Come on you guys look around you and tattle on who ISN'T here hanging out with the "in" crowd.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom