Okay folks get your thinkin caps on... I just got two Emu eggs.

And waiting and watching!

GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!

Or we'll track you down.
wink.png

I had the privilege of meeting Sgray136 today, along with his wife....what a great guy! Super nice. He is really excited about his emu eggs, just like the rest of us!!

No fair.....I am barely gearing up to hatch chicken eggs and now you guys are moving on to emu's LOL By the time I get to emu's you all will be hatching ostrich LOL
tongue.png

Good luck with your eggs and keep us posted. I will defiantly be watching this thread

BJ has an Ostrich egg... It aint full though... They ate it! LOL.
My chicken eggs are due to hatch on the evening of the 8th and on the evening of the tenth. (I couldn't resist slipping three more into the bator just in case.) Once the chicks are fluffed out they will go into my brooder and the Emu eggs will go into the cooker... I mean bator.

Thanks for the compliment BJ we thought you a gracious host, a hansome woman and a CHICKEN LOVER.

Cinnimmon is fine and happy. She actually rode home on the back of my seat clucking sweet nothings into my ear.
smile.png
I think she knew that she was beginning a new chicken adventure. GB

I'll be watching closely, my class has 2 emu eggs coming. We got our AE50Mag eggs today but the box was crushed! So we'll be doing the survivors and the emu. We wanted to do turkey but those are darned expensive eggs!
Make sure you post everything you do on those Emu eggs,, we are counting on you!! And Kristina.....

Woops! While helping mama move some things around in the basement one of the Emu eggs was found to have a crack in it as if it had been dropped. I still have one though and have it safely put away. My chicken eggs are chirping but I don't have a pip yet. They aren't really due until Saturday night. I can't hear a thing (hearing aids) but my daughter swears she hears someone chirping.

Back
Top Bottom