Okay I am quiting my life..update things a little better.

schellie69

Songster
10 Years
Oct 8, 2009
Kansas
I have had it, I am so worn out. I was trying to get my house thinned out and cleaned. I was working on a new pen/coop area. Working on patio and outdoor play area for grand daughters. I get a phone call yesterday from the police. A good family friend shot himself in his left hand. He is okay and is very lucky he missed everything but one bone which will heal on its own in a splint. However I am now going to have take care of him also he has no family really except for a brother and niece in CA and a nephew in NC. I had to go bail out his dog from the pound and I found a dog for my DD who is mentally challenged and lost her dog a year ago in April so now I am thinking about getting her this dog.

I had a injured hen that I knew I could not take the time to treat and help so we choose to cull her for the family to eat she was on the schedule to become dinner next year. Just was not ready for this yet. (been working my self up to eat one of my chickens) I have 2 SLW roosters that will be come dinner in about 10 weeks so that was what I was looking at. I decided to cull her due to not wanting her to suffer and at this point she would make a good meal for our family. My DH did the deed and processed her which he found to be very good so he now knows how to process so when we do raise meat birds he will be faster (more practice with the 2 roosters).

Just have to much on my plate right now, I just wish I could quit and stay in bed all day or clone myself for a couple of months.

Sorry just had to vent. I am off to bed this day has never seemed to end. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
hugs.gif

I hope everything gets better!

Thanks for the hugs and nice words I am going to start delgating to the others who live in the house. I will get these projects done one step at a time I have a note book and right down to do list yesterday out of 20 to do list items I got all but 2 done and one of those was started by another family member. So not bad. I would love to have a bottle of wine but due to the meds I take I can't drink.
hit.gif
I have not had a drink in over 3 years I think I forgot what wine taste like.
gig.gif
yes this morning I feel a little better but still over whelmed just going to take one thing at a time and one day at a time. Thanks again for the words of support and comfort.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom