Okay ladies, what do you do about.....

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Good thing you have that fine picture of Sam there or else I may have to....
smack.gif
you...

In all seriousness, eating a traditional real food diet, that includes plenty of good saturated fats, will do wonders.
every cell in our body consists of 50% saturated fat, and when we do not eat properly, our skin is a visible reminder of the cellular damage/deprivation, going on in the body.
I have reversed my severe cellulite by eating real foods and fats, by 75%, and I expect the rest to be gone, as soon as I lose the rest of my extra weight.

ETA:
Dark circles are indicitive of poor liver function....Puffy shows poor kidney function.

Last edited:
Quote:
Me too, gritsar, and the white hair . . .but I really do hate the crepey loose chin . . .that is the worst. And not being able to read up close anymore. Broke my heart!! I was over 50 when it happened, but still, broke my heart. And then my chin fell.

But, on the plus side, I found out that a girl that I have known since baby days, was in school with her big sister all my life, has state 4 lung cancer, both lungs. Never smoked a day in her life, and has 8 months to live, with or without treatment. I don't have it so bad after all. I have an Alpaca on her way to the Vet school in Columbia and that is going to cost me an arm and a leg, that I don't have . . .but still, I will just pray about it and work out a plan to pay for it. . .life ain't so bad after all. BUT, that explains the droppy chin and bags under my eyes too!

Back
Top Bottom