Okie Meetup - What do you have to B/S/T

I would also be interested in Okie Meetup. I would like to bring some Birchen Cochin Roosters and some Silkies perhaps.

3. Purchase poultry only from Pullorum-Typhoid clean sources; or if not from a Pullorum-Typhoid clean source, they must
be tested prior to introduction into existing flock.

That is what I thought!!!

Thanks!!!
big_smile.png

Okay, we are now discussing this NPIP information on the "Okies in the BYC" thread. You can all go back to posting what you have to buy/sell/trade at the meeting
yippiechickie.gif

Not to sure as to what I would be bringing, maybe hoping for some one to do a culling lesson or 2 then if so I can bring a few birds (roosters) to cull.

Looking for bantam cochins, pigeons, silkies.

I really need some seabright pullets or hens...I have a silver pair and a gold rooster...would like to keep the pair but will part with the rooster or I may get rid of them all...

im going to try an bring pekin ducks an eggs runner ducks anconas.americana chicks an eggs rir chicks an eggs an silver laced windotes an eggs an WANTING cheap large fowl roosters young an old.if you will have alot of them let me know so i will bring enough cages to transport them.im lookin for 100 or more.also older cheap laying hens.

BRINGING - Australorps
12 - 3 week old pullets
5 - 12 week old pullets
1 - 6 month old pullet
1 - 6 month old rooster
5 - 8 month old hens(are laying)
3 - 2-3 year old hens
All of these are from a hatchery

Have 2 other hens that look like Australorps but can't guarantee
Have 1 Big Black Rooster with feathers on his legs

Also have a pair of BB Reds 6 months old(hen not laying yet)

Have guineas first spring to lay
white and pearl

Let me know if u are interested

Back
Top Bottom