OKIe Thread locked??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should start out own web forum? I know of the few posts they are referring too so someone must have said something and reported it otherwise we would have been ok... I thought the topics of discussion were being moved on since from the last it was other stuff like breakins, chickens dying and stimpy saying its a beautiful day.

.... I respect the forum rules and what not and I have found this site to be WONDERFUL and ENLIGHTENING and have LEARNED so much but
I feel like Big roo is watching

...But then I am reminded again it is their site and their right to regulate it how they want too... Just wondering what you all thought about starting up our own lil Okie Roo Forum for ourselves?

this is from terrielacie
I have not read through the thread, but there were a ton of reports on the thread about political stuff and it was too much to clean up, though I think she started to.

You can PM GumpsGirl. She is on top of this one.

A new beginning....aww....like hatchin a new egg
bun.gif

Last edited:
Jason dont get on here very much because he doesnt like the way the Forum is set up and how we only have 1 thread to post everything OKIE.... I think it would be great to run our own web forum but for our Okies and set it up in a way like this similar(BYC) but all things pertaining to Poultry raising in Oklahoma... and have our own set of topics of discussion ranging from politics, family, ect ect...

Anyhoot... Have I told you all lately how COLD IT IS OUTSIDE! lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom