***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Robin - So sorry to hear you lost Dot. Her photo is so expressive.

Shelbydog - I can caponize your boy. Do you want to bring him to Checotah on the 31st? I can bring your duck. I haven't sent text messages yet today, so this is answering a phone question and a thread question.

Today was reintroduction day. I brought back the 3 NN I had given to my FIL and today quarantine was up and last night slipped them in after bed time, today no blood letting or any real problems, I kept close to home and kept an eye out throughout the day just to make sure. The only hassles were between the roos. I don't know what it was about the one girl in particular she must be the chicken equivalent to a supermodel the way the guys went after her, then the way Shakespear went after the guys!!!!

Having trouble getting on BYC with my Ipad...says it cant find the server.
Sorry to hear about all the frostbitten toes and feet. Hopefully everybird will improve quickly.

The eggs in the hatcher are starting to pip...even with the drop to 80 degrees when the power was off. Im hoping many hatch thru the night.

Im going to head to be earlier tonight...haven't felt 100% today. I think I just need a good night's rest.

Robin - So sorry to hear you lost Dot.  Her photo is so expressive.

Shelbydog - I can caponize your boy.  Do you want to bring him to Checotah on the 31st?  I can bring your duck.  I haven't sent text messages yet today, so this is answering a phone question and a thread question.

Yes please let's swap them out Friday. Don't let me forget about Kelly's hen.

Sorry to hear about all the frostbitten toes and feet.  Hopefully everybird will improve quickly.

The eggs in the hatcher are starting to pip...even with the drop to 80 degrees when the power was off.  Im hoping many hatch thru the night.

Im going to head to be earlier tonight...haven't felt 100% today.  I think I just need a good night's rest.

Good luck with the hatch. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about all the frostbitten toes and feet. Hopefully everybird will improve quickly.

The eggs in the hatcher are starting to pip...even with the drop to 80 degrees when the power was off. Im hoping many hatch thru the night.

Im going to head to be earlier tonight...haven't felt 100% today. I think I just need a good night's rest.
Hope you get lots of sleep and drink plenty of fluids. There are some nasty bugs going around right now.

Back
Top Bottom