***OKIES in the BYC III ***

BTW the rooster in BA didn't work out so I'm still looking for one :)
Tony O and them re pecking at it may be right. My best guess. I live between and north of Nowata and Vinita.
How many and what roo do you want.
I'm in San Antonio for another week. After I get home I do not travel. But I'd be glad to help you. I was thinking (knowing) when I get home I'm going to do some culling on what I should have ate last year.
All are part RIR.

Tony O and them re pecking at it may be right. My best guess. I live between and north of Nowata and Vinita.
How many and what roo do you want.
I'm in San Antonio for another week. After I get home I do not travel. But I'd be glad to help you. I was thinking (knowing) when I get home I'm going to do some culling on what I should have ate last year.
All are part RIR.

I appreciate it CLS! I don't really have a preference of kind - we aren't hatching any right now. I just need a roo because we have a lot of hawks in the area and my girls don't keep a good look out like my roos normally do. So I just want one who will take care of his hens :) If I haven't found anything before you get home I'll absolutely get in touch with you.

What kind are you looking for?

Same as I told CLS, one who will protect his hens :D

hey guys...not sure if anyone remembers me but I'm back...kind of...

I need some eggs for class...anyone got some cheap? Do they still have the auctions in blanchard and such?

Matt I will be here (south TX) a little longer than I thought. I'm ready to go home. But If you still need one when I get home I'll hook you up. Sorry it's taking a while. Since you don't care what roo you get what are your hens so I can color coordinate at least. I have white with very little red on the wings and very little green in the tail, or mostly red with a hint of green in the body and some green on the tail.

AgTeach I'm sure someone here is A LOT closer than me that will help. Or I'd be glad to help.

Matt I will be here (south TX) a little longer than I thought. I'm ready to go home. But If you still need one when I get home I'll hook you up. Sorry it's taking a while. Since you don't care what roo you get what are your hens so I can color coordinate at least. I have white with very little red on the wings and very little green in the tail, or mostly red with a hint of green in the body and some green on the tail.

AgTeach I'm sure someone here is A LOT closer than me that will help. Or I'd be glad to help.
CLS, you're fine. I actually found a rooster today. If he doesn't make it through the probationary period (lol) I'll take you up on your offer.

Well I may be taking you up on your offer after all. Mr. New Roo decided to chase my sister yesterday and I'm not putting up with an aggressive roo... Not with a soon-to-be toddler around (my son is almost 9 mo old). Now I have to decide what to do with him...

This has been a roller coaster winter!
I'm hatching chicks now.
Cleaning the hen house today while the weather was nice.
Two new dogs in the family since we had to put our Gracie to sleep...both are Rhodesian Ridgeback...finally learning that the chickens are mine not theirs.
My sister has a cyst in her brain requiring surgery...slowly getting to a surgery date...4 doctors...many CT scans...another appointment to discuss the last scan...hoping a date will be set.

@Kassaundra has a wealth of knowledge on rabbits.

Back
Top Bottom