***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. I'm feeling better and looking forward to seeing everyone at the sales. Let me find out what days the sales are on and I'll be looking for you all there

thumbsup.gif

Donnie, has the colt suckled yet or has mom been to uncomfortable with all the swelling? We have had to put a cow in a squeeze chute and milk her to bring the swelling down so the calf could get milk. The bottle fed the colostrum to the calf for the immunities. Could you do something similar with the mare?

Donnie, has the colt suckled yet or has mom been to uncomfortable with all the swelling? We have had to put a cow in a squeeze chute and milk her to bring the swelling down so the calf could get milk. The bottle fed the colostrum to the calf for the immunities. Could you do something similar with the mare?
you can do that with mares as well , or contact your local vet for colostrum as well , but yeah she is letting him suckle

Hi all --

Can a Pryor, OK girl who lives in Texas join here? Lol -- I've been in TX nearly 10 years but STILL can't (and won't) call myself a Texan.

Anyway, just saw the OK group and dropped buy to say hi, lurk, learn from y'all, etc.

:)

Hi all --

Can a Pryor, OK girl who lives in Texas join here? Lol -- I've been in TX nearly 10 years but STILL can't (and won't) call myself a Texan.

Anyway, just saw the OK group and dropped buy to say hi, lurk, learn from y'all, etc.

:)
dont see why not , we have memebers of the thread from other places as well but most are from oklahoma as well

Back
Top Bottom