***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Wow! No posts in over 12 hours
barnie.gif
LOL I guess everyone is out enjoying the weather I know I have been,

I called Micheal D and he says there is a Newcastle auction this evening he was dropping off some things there when I spoke with him, I'm thinking about going I have a few hens I want to sell if I can get them caught I might even bring a few rats to sell just to make Scoots happy LOL

barnie.gif
LOL I guess everyone is out enjoying the weather I know I have been, I called Micheal D and he says there is a Newcastle auction this evening he was dropping off some things there when I spoke with him, I'm thinking about going I have a few hens I want to sell if I can get them caught I might even bring a few rats to sell just to make Scoots happy LOL

What time is the auction?? Is there usually enough seating or do we need to bring chairs? we are chicken watchers!!!
It starts at 5pm consignments start at noon give or take, there are plenty of chairs and bleacher seats on both sides also, hopefully will be plenty of birds there tonight,

Last edited:
barnie.gif
LOL I guess everyone is out enjoying the weather I know I have been,

I called Micheal D and he says there is a Newcastle auction this evening he was dropping off some things there when I spoke with him, I'm thinking about going I have a few hens I want to sell if I can get them caught I might even bring a few rats to sell just to make Scoots happy LOL
Note to self. Don't try to post using my phone. I'll be there tonight. I am bringing 8 or so cockerels that need a new home. See you there.

I nearly sent some birds to the sale myself, however have been busy setting up some new flight pens for the young birds to grow better in. I hope to have two done by tomorrow then to work on runs off of them as well.
So in the event anyone is interested I have a very nice pair of Birchen OE Breeders and a Pair of Columbian OE Breeders, and several assorted young birds that just wont make the final cut for me that will be available. If all else fails they may be at the next sale unless I can get Michael D or Pat to come by and get them.
I also have several young pairs and spare cockerels in Black Rosecomb if anyone would like an outstanding start on them.

had a great visit with Betsy today

thanks betsy for the silkies it looks like I have 2 blue partridge show girl cock birds let me know if you sent the wrong birds and I would be more than willingly to swap
thumbsup.gif

for some reason im having trouble posting pics so maybe this will work betsy here are some of the birds that I was talking to you about

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741846.169244439826127&type=1&l=f931dc23d3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741844.169244439826127&type=1&l=d0e7d7585d

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741845.169244439826127&type=1&l=ee72cf2160

Was great visiting with you today, also. I'm so glad you got my birds--I know they'll be well taken care of. Sorry they weren't bathed, but I rarely have time or energy to bathe sale bitds. I really thought I'd put in a blue rooster, and a blue partridge cockerel, as well as a blue showgirl pullet. The sun was about to go down when I was gathering them. Was there not a pullet? I took one out of my pullets only pen. I don't need them back, but I hope you weren't disappointed in what you got!

Your birds are beautiful! Is one of them the roo you were telling me about?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom