***OKIES in the BYC III ***

(Rehoming) This is a long shot, but would anyone in the Grove/Jay area be interested in a couple of adult male Abyssinian guinea pigs? I've tried to rehome them on FB and Craigslist for several months and no luck. There's nothing wrong with them, I took them in because I'm a dummy but I already have too many boys and they don't get along.

I also have a couple of baby bantam roos to rehome, an Old English game and a frizzle Cochin. They're about 6 weeks now and currently adjusting well to coop life.

(Rehoming) This is a long shot, but would anyone in the Grove/Jay area be interested in a couple of adult male Abyssinian guinea pigs? I've tried to rehome them on FB and Craigslist for several months and no luck. There's nothing wrong with them, I took them in because I'm a dummy but I already have too many boys and they don't get along.

I also have a couple of baby bantam roos to rehome, an Old English game and a frizzle Cochin. They're about 6 weeks now and currently adjusting well to coop life.
@Tony O. might know someone??

I'm on several sites there, but I don't remember seeing the post on facebook. What site did you post it on?

I'm on several sites there, but I don't remember seeing the post on facebook. What site did you post it on?
I've posted the guinea pigs on Grove community and a OK guinea pig group (can't remember the name) on FB, and on Tulsa pets craigslist several times since probably last August. You may recognize these pics. I went ahead and posted them and the chickens on Tulsa livestock yesterday. It's been a bit frustrating - people will say they want them, then last minute "oh, my husband said no" or they ghost me after what sounds like a commitment. Around Christmas I gave up because people just wanted them for presents. I'm not resentful to the piggies though, I'll take care of them for as long as it takes. Just a bit crowded here since they need so much space.

The chickens I only just started to advertise, I'm not as worried since I can probably take them to the Afton swap.

IMG_2305.JPG
IMG_1815.JPG
IMG_1814.JPG

I've posted the guinea pigs on Grove community and a OK guinea pig group (can't remember the name) on FB, and on Tulsa pets craigslist several times since probably last August. You may recognize these pics. I went ahead and posted them and the chickens on Tulsa livestock yesterday. It's been a bit frustrating - people will say they want them, then last minute "oh, my husband said no" or they ghost me after what sounds like a commitment. Around Christmas I gave up because people just wanted them for presents. I'm not resentful to the piggies though, I'll take care of them for as long as it takes. Just a bit crowded here since they need so much space.

The chickens I only just started to advertise, I'm not as worried since I can probably take them to the Afton swap.

View attachment 3039456View attachment 3039457View attachment 3039458
I may be interested in the roosters. You might try posting the Guinea pigs in the Afton swap page. Maybe some other poultry pages too. Just don't put any prices on them. F.B. doesn't allow the selling of animals. Do that all by messenger.

Speaking of Afton swap, does anyone on here raise rabbits that you might be bringing to the next swap? Preferably, Netherland Dwarf, Mini lop, holland lop, or mini Rex rabbits? I don’t use other social media platforms to check.

Back
Top Bottom