Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I missed ya Al, there wasn't anyone here so I took off. I have alot to do here at work so not sure that I will be around much today but I hope to be.

Good morning, gettin ready to put the leather to the pavement for the final push.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Donnie sorry to hear about your loss. We will keep also your brother in our prayers.

Mallen. Nice rig. At first I thought "Santa doesn't come in a boat and where is the red suit?"
Then I realized it was your present from Santa.

Sure glad Doc is back on solid ground here in the good ole U. S. of A.
Everyone have a blessed day!

Morning everyone,

Those silkie pics are great, makes me miss Edward Scissor Beak and the two we got from poops... Am and Pm...

I know eventually we will get more chickens.. it is addicting cause everytime I step foot at the Fletcher Auction I wanna get me some...

Do you guys remember my unidentified, molting game hen? She gave me an egg today. Most of her feathers are back, with the exception of her tail and a few on her wings. I'm thinking she's a hatch cross of some kind. I had to remove her from the group pen she was in. The RIR hens were always bossing her. She's in a small enclosure in the barn for now. I hope I can find a group she's compatible with. Maybe my next group of teens will accept her.

Joe - I sent you a PM.

34274_dsc_00072365_small.jpg

I have always heard the saying that "When a door closes, God opens a window" or some variation thereof.
But sometimes I would just prefer the door stay open. Sometimes, its just easier to use a door than a window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom