*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hey, I'm here. I had a virus on my computer yesterday and had to redo everything...so I had to get a new password. And besides Monty I caught you hanging out elsewhere too. LOL
tongue.gif

poco-i pack my eggs in cartons withe each egg wraped in bubel wrap the cartons keep them from bumping into each other then i fill the carton the rest of the way with shereded paper to keep the buble wraped eggs from buncing around then i wrap the cartons in buble wrap for extra safety then pack in a 12/14 box filled up half way with shreded paper then add the buble wraped cartons and fill the rest of the box with shreaded paper and make for shure that the cartons do not move around i have shiped out severale boxes of eggs like this with all eggs ariving safe and sound (zero broke )

POOPS is my granddaughter's favorite annual event. She gets to see old friends and make new ones. I get to do the same. We take some of our chickens, swap some, buy some, sell some, and bid on some at the annual POOPS auction. The food is the best (because it's provided by friends), and the entertainment is always a pleasant surprise.

Quote:
Hey, I'm here. I had a virus on my computer yesterday and had to redo everything...so I had to get a new password. And besides Monty I caught you hanging out elsewhere too. LOL
tongue.gif

I have to patrol the gutters and alleys so I can find our members that have fallen by the wayside.

Oh Monty, that's a pathetic excuse. I was always told when you run with the ducks you quack like the ducks too....you know guilty by association.
lau.gif
gig.gif

Joe - Thanks for explaining how you pack your eggs. I have seen some strange pack jobs that worked well, and others that didn't work at all. Your method sounds logical because it keeps the eggs separate, snug, and padded. The next time I need to pack eggs I will try your method. Thanks!

Quote:
I am almost afraid to ask - how do you play "chicken poop bingo"?

Maribeth we do that game every year at our school calendar. At ours you buy numbers and wait for the chicken to poop on the number you bought. It's hilarious seeing folks watch for a chicken to poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom