*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
bow.gif
Now there is the voice of reason LOL, I know I liked you................... Ok so where did you end up deciding to get your Orph's from ??.

AL

Quote:
Bantam cochin of course.

Of course how silly of me to think otherwise
th.gif

AL

Quote:
bow.gif
Now there is the voice of reason LOL, I know I liked you................... Ok so where did you end up deciding to get your Orph's from ??.

AL

It's called the "The GarryFarm" they say they're Lavenders are from Hinkjc, They're Blacks, Blues and BBS's are from a combination of Speckeldedhen,Tuffoldhen and MissPrissy.

Quote:
bow.gif

AL

It's called the "The GarryFarm" they say they're Lavenders are from Hinkjc, They're Blacks, Blues and BBS's are from a combination of Speckeldedhen,Tuffoldhen and MissPrissy.

Well then they should be very nice indeed then............... How many Egg's are you getting ??.

Evening Carah
frow.gif

AL

Last edited:
sure I am ready. Nothing to do but to ride it out. DD went to spend the night with her cousin so it is quite here tonight. Sure would be nice if everyone got on & we could track it across the state via the Okie express.

Nasty weather is here in Choctaw now - sleet/ice piling up fast. Two Partridge cochins, Thelma and Louise, still roosting outside the coop, under a tarp roof, but outside the coop!

Quote:
Good idea plus we could chat a bit since everybody should be home and inside staying warm. Alyssa has her friends over since school is out till further notice and they stay out of my hair. Glad my hatch is over if we lose power.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom