*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'm sorry I have no idea, don't know if there would be any information out on the web but may try to google it for you later tonight......sorry.

I want pie!

I think there is a good chance that they will make another nest. Pigeons will lay eggs again faster ifyuo steal their eggs and put them under another pair of birds. Seems like I read somewhere they did something like this with an endangered bird...Californian condor maybe...anyways...they stole the first clutch and a second was quickly laid

I really like pumpkin pie...it is my fav...well...among my favs
wink.png

Quote:
And sooooo good warm out of the oven with a scoop of Ice Cream!!!

Sooner and Teach97: Thanks for the insight on renesting. We've become enamored with this pair and they have been around now for 9 years. We would miss seeing them bring their young to the feeding station.

Last edited:
Afternoon Teach,Sooner,NaNaKat! I'm waiting for it stop raining so I can go out and do feed chores! It has rained the whole blasted day! Storms still comming tru,one after another.
I went and picked up a couple of guniea pigs while ago. They came with a real cool cage. They were free on craigslist! Always on the look out for a bargain!

Well since Donnie uses his phone to check in sometimes I 'm wondering if his phone service has quit. Sure hope he is okay.

Hey okies
smile.png
does anyone want to go in with me on an incubator for the auction? I can get an incubator and egg turner for $40 each. They aren't extra special amazing incubators but the ones they sell at feed stores. If we can get a few people to give 10-20 dollars we can quickly have enough to donate a 'bator

Sooner, I will bring a basket of chicken goodies and/or possibly rooster welcome sign or windchime
smile.png

Hey Okla! My little brother...actually his lady friend...is looking for some of those free ones for me. I think they have a couple but I need some more! I have some that look like they should pop but I want more.

Not sure if I'm in the right spot, I'm still new here. Can anyone tell me what I can feed my male ducks. I've got an Atwoods & a coop near me. I'm temporarily feeding Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance, but it's sooo expensive. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with an alternative feed plan. All advice is welcomed.

*DuckLuvR* :

Not sure if I'm in the right spot, I'm still new here. Can anyone tell me what I can feed my male ducks. I've got an Atwoods & a coop near me. I'm temporarily feeding Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance, but it's sooo expensive. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with an alternative feed plan. All advice is welcomed.

welcome-byc.gif
to the Okie thread, I know nothing about ducks, but I'm sure someone will.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom